A crisp, fruit driven wine with flavors of pineapple, mandarin and peach. It exhibits firm acidity with a generously juicy palate, a long lasting fruit finish and a hint of creaminess.
The grapes underwent a gentle press. 85% were matured in stainless steel. The remaining 15% were barrel fermented in neutral oak and underwent Malolactic Fermentation for a touch of creaminess.