Aged in stainless steel, the fermentation bouquet expresses rich lilac and sun baked straw. Enticing flavors of fresh squeezed lime introduce a touch of minerality. The finish is classically Sauvignon Blanc.
A fresh bouquet of springtime flowers is accompanied by citrusy high notes. Hints of straw and lime flavors finish crisp, clean, and quenching.
- Oysters in the half shell with cilantro vinaigrette
- Shaved brussel sprout and grapefruit slaw
- Grilled mahi mahi topped with mango salsa
- Lemony feta and mascarpone pasta with grilled asparagus and parsley
- Lime sorbet and shortbread